Take a look at what's on offer
Here's a breakdown of the various types of proofreading, editing, and writing services that I offer. Prices will vary depending on the word count of, and hence the time needed to complete, each job.
If you have any further questions, head to my Contact page. I'll be happy to clarify things!
A note on student essays: Unless you have written permission from your supervisor, I am only able to proofread your work. Some universities may not allow their students to hire editors, or have limits on the changes editors can make, so please do check with them first!
How does it work?
Up to 1000 words
Up to 3000 words
Over 3000 words
(500 from two different sections of the document)
1. Once you've decided which services you need, send me an email, or fill out the enquiry form on my Contact page.
2. For proofreading and editing projects, I will request a sample of the project via email. This is to help me determine how long I'll need (within the scope of your deadline, of course!) to give you the best results.
For writing projects, I'll need to know the text type (article, blog post, etc.), topic, and your desired writing style and word count.
3. We can then discuss your project in more detail and finalise a price. We'll devise a full brief (click here for an example), with written evidence of the agreed services, payment, and deadline.
4. Send me your document(s)/required information, then sit back and relax! I'll notify you as soon as the work is done.
For proofreading and editing projects, I'll return two copies of your project to you - one marked up, and one clean - along with a report describing my changes.
5. If you're happy with the results, I'll give you the information you need to make your payment. This can be done via bank transfer to my account, details of which will be provided on the job invoice.
6. Let me know your thoughts by leaving a review in the Testimonials section. Your feedback helps to grow my business and increase the quality of my services. It's always appreciated!
My terms and conditions page breaks down what I'll need from you and what you can expect from me in return.
How long does it take?
This will inevitably vary, depending on the length of your project and the type of services you need. However, estimated times for a single 1000-word document are as follows:
Proofreading only: 1 working day
Proofreading and copy editing: 2-3 working days*
Proofreading and content editing: 4-5 working days.